Adding a logo to your online store is a simple process that normally takes less than 5 minutes when you have a premium Open eShop theme. And it wouldn’t matter if you’re selling ebooks, selling music or any other digital good, your online store needs a logo!
You just need to follow those steps:
1. Log into your FTP, or open your file manager from hosting Cpanel
2. Get your logo file ready in your preferred format with the recommended dimensions of 250px by 40 px
3. Upload your logo design wherever you prefer, for example let’s say you upload it in the images folder so the URL would
4. Now log in to your Open eShop admin panel
5. Go to Appearance > Theme options
6. Paste the URL into the URL to your logo field (Premium themes only)
7. Click Update and your logo should show up.
If your logo doesn’t show up right away try deleting cache and browsing in private/incognito mode because your website might be cached on your browser.