Sending messages to a large number of users can become easier and more secure with ElasticEmail integrated into your e-mailing function in Open eShop. You would do that for multiple reasons. Some of them could be: your server can’t send e-mails, e-mails are not reaching users’ inbox or you want to trace the e-mails you’re sending.
How it works:
Here are the simple steps you need to do to have it integrated into your website:
1. Set up an ElasticEmail account
2. Go to your account info (as shown in the picture)
3. Scroll down to SMTP/API Configuration
4. Copy the information from there (you will need the username, password, server and port)
5. Go to Open-eShop Panel , choose Settings and press Email
6. Change the values in Smtp active, Smtp ssl, and Smtp auth to ON
7. Input the information you got from ElasticEmail dashboard in the empty boxes accordingly (shown in the picture below)
8. Press Save
Now every e-mail you send using Open eShop admin panel will be sent through your ElasticEmail account.
For any questions please feel free to contact us!